08 November 2009

Here's the deal!

Since I don't have as much time to sit and post on this blog like I used to I'm going to start sending in posts from my phone! This has multiple advantages!
  1. I can post pictures! That's right! I can share with you what I'm seeing much faster and easier than before!
  2. I can post from anywhere! Half the time I think of great things to blog about, but then by the time I get to the computer I've totally forgotten what it was that I wanted to post or even to post anything...
  3. It cuts down on time! I don't think you realize how long it takes to post pics on this thing. I have to choose which pics I want, then I have to wait (forever) for them to post, and finally I have to write something so you know what you're looking at. Just takes so long... but not anymore!
  4. There is no longer an excuse for not posting more often! Unless of course I don't have cell phone reception...
I look forward to trying this type of posting out! Hopefully I can post some interesting and unique things!

0 comments: